Have you tried the NEW Chobani yogurts? The company not long ago introduced 5 new flavors – all that includes nut butter together with their signature Greek yogurt. I spotted them a whilst back and grabbed 4 of the 5 flavors. And on a current trip to Concentrate on they had all 5 flavors on display screen.
I realized it was a indicator from the universe that I experienced to purchase them once again to do a complete critique for you. (Although I’d like to kindly check with the universe to make certain they’re on sale the following time it sends me a indicator. K. Many thanks.)
Chobani Nut Butter Yogurts are Readily available in 5 Flavors:
- Chocolate with Hazelnut Butter
- Honey with Almond Butter
- Vanilla with Almond Butter
- Vanilla with Cashew Butter
- Basic with Almond Butter
I have experimented with all of them except the plain with almond butter. I do not consume simple Greek yogurt as is… I’d combine in honey or stevia or a sweet bar… or seriously all of all those! So it wouldn’t genuinely be the real experience and I’m out of honey anyways…
All the flavors have comparable nutrition facts to the fruit on the bottom Chobani yogurts (not identical, similar). These flavors have about 160 to 180 energy, 11 to 12g of protein and 7 to 8g of fats.
Ideas on the Nut Butter Yogurts:
- They’re great. I suggest – that is what you wanted to know appropriate? Should you get it? Would I suggest it? Sure.
- The nut butter is on the base – related to their ‘fruit on the bottom’ yogurts. I didn’t anticipate that! And I appreciate it. I was pleasantly amazed to dig into the cup and discover creamy nut butter on the base.
- I prefer dim chocolate so when the chocolate hazelnut yogurt was nice – it wasn’t my beloved. If I’m craving chocolate I have to have something darkish and loaded. I’ll probably skip this flavor future time.
- Contact Goldilocks mainly because these new nut butter yogurts are just ideal. They’re sweet – but not way too sweet. They’re nutty but not overpowering. The equilibrium of yogurt and nut butter is location on.
- They are pricey. Never act stunned. Greek yogurt and nut butter are the two costly things on their very own. You can save income by shopping for a quart of yogurt and a jar of peanut butter and mixing it by yourself. .. But then what would you complain about? Your split finishes? The traffic in the Whole Food items parking whole lot??! Nah – if you have the privilege to complain about the selling price of extravagant yogurt – you’re really blessed. Stop at church to gentle a candle and thank God on the way dwelling from WF.
And due to the fact I was on a meals review bender…
I paired the Vanilla Almond Butter yogurt with the NEW Chex Peanut Butter cereal. I’ve observed this new taste from Chex at Ralph’s and Concentrate on for a though now.
And it’s wonderful. I absolutely propose!
I mixed both of those of these new nutty treats to make an awesome yogurt bowl for breakfast. So excellent!