Cheerios and Fitbit GIVEAWAY on Instagram @RunEatRepeat February 2020 – more info and details. *Enter on the applicable @RunEatRepeat Instagram post!*
Cheerios and Fitbit GIVEAWAY
#ad I LOVE long walks, cereal and fun GIVEAWAYS! February is National Heart Health Month and Cheerios & Fitbit are teaming up to inspire heart healthy choices.
Whole grain foods like @Cheerios are a great choice to include in a heart healthy diet. And using a @fitbit activity tracker is a great way to stay accountable and motivated!
Cheerios sent me a #FitbitInspireHR & Cheerios to help support one of my 2020 goals – a 20 minute daily walk after work.
It’s my go-to way of getting some fresh air and letting go of any stress from the day. It definitely makes my heart happy!
Now you can WIN one too!
GIVEAWAY: 5 Fitbit Inspire HR trackers!!
Want to win one?
How to Enter:
1. Follow @RunEatRepeat & Like this post.
2. Comment with: “What healthy choices are you making today?” AND include #Sweepstakes in your comment.
3. [optional] For additional entries tag 1 friend. 1 tag = 1 entry!
Closes: 2.16.20 @ midnight PST.
Prize: Fitbit Inspire HR (one per winner – 5 winners total).
Winners will be contacted via DM [2.17.20] and announced on IG stories. Must claim prize within 7 days or alternate winner will be chosen. Open to US residents 18 and over only.
By entering, you acknowledge that this is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with
Instagram, and you release Instagram of all responsibility. By entering you release Run Eat Repeat and its associates of all responsibility.
This giveaway is in partnership with Cheerios and Fitbit. All opinions are that of the author.
Open to US residents 18 and over. Chances of winning based on number entrants. Winner will be announced via IG Story and contacted via instagram DM 2.17.20 and must claim prize within 7 days or alternate winner will be chosen. Giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or affiliated with Instagram. No purchase necessary.
Enter to WIN a Fitbit Inspire HR here >>> @RunEatRepeat Instagram
@RunEatRepeat Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES
Hosted by Run Eat Repeat (‘host’). NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Promotion/Contest Name (the “Sweepstakes”): @RunEatRepeat Cheerios Fitbit Giveaway. Entry deadline is 2.16.19 midnight PST.
To enter: Comment on @RunEatRepeat’s post for this contest between 2.12.20 at 12pm PST and 2.16.20 midnight PST (“Entry Period”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 2.16.20 midnight PST. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of host. Winners will be notified by Instagram message.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older, who agree to the terms and qualify to enter.Employees of associated companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. The prize to be awarded from the promotion/contest are as follows: one Fitbit Inspire HR. One per winner for a total of five winners.
- Prize Drawing: All entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around 2 days after online deadline. The winners will be selected at random from among eligible entries received.
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of host for a prize of equal or greater value. Host will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by Instagram message within five business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Run Eat Repeat (‘host’) which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases host, its owner, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond host’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Host’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Host reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Host reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by host in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules send an email message to [email protected] with “Winner’s list” as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the email.