Hello there!! How are you? I invested some time over the final 2 months actually pondering about my New Year’s Resolutions and Objectives for 2020.
Some of them are things I have been doing the job on for a extensive time and want to continue on to make improvements to on… some of them are new objectives that are really critical to me for growth… and some of them are Major terrifying plans that will consider a great deal of do the job to complete. And I’m sharing my record with you now!
Not too long ago I saw the ’10 12 months challenge’ was likely about Instagram and started out to glance for a image to article my possess. I went by previous weblog posts and understood a couple of issues:
1. Run Eat Repeat is 10 many years previous. I have been running a blog for 10 years!
2. I used to ‘life cast’ and share my day by day run / workout and what I was consuming. That was how it all began – as a education log for my initial marathon 10 yrs ago!
As I recorded my operates and eats snapshots of my existence got in too. At 1st it was points related to running or having like dinners out, vacation, family events, and many others.
Most of the time it wasn’t tremendous insightful or important… but it was real lifetime. All these day to day views on how I felt, what I ate for breakfast, the temperature, Vegas, loved ones get togethers, teaching ups and downs, browsing for the ideal chocolate chip cookie… I have individuals things recorded listed here and I like that.
I’m incredibly grateful that I blogged all that randomness!
And if you go back and browse each and every article from the beginning (be sure to really do not, it is uncomfortable) you can see my daily life altering as RER grew, my working got better and my pursuit of health and fitness progressed.
*I’ll set some connection to old website posts at the base of this so you can get a lil peek at the weirdness I felt comfortable sharing on the web.*
3. I want to get again to applying the site in element as a teaching and food stuff log. I’m not certain if it’ll be as recurrent as it was just before, but at least for the future 4 months I’m aiming to go back again to essentials with that.
I feel I’m going to make it a aim to update Monday by means of Friday with my workout routines/eats for 30 days and then see how I come to feel about it.
So this ties in with one particular of my New Year’s Resolutions and I’m including it to the previously quite lengthy listing of 2020 Ambitions.
Did you set your 2020 Objectives? What are they?
If you need some help deciding what your goals really should be… get The Objective Environment Workbook – a Absolutely free printable pdf to help you determine your prime aims, make your mind up on a primary one and make a plan to get it finished.
My 2020 Objectives:
Here’s a checklist of my New Year’s Resolutions and Running Targets and Lifetime Goals…
2020 Objectives / New Year’s Resolutions
- Run 5 times a week – The tough aspect of this is only working 5 times a 7 days. I want to run every day. But I’m coming off a damaged foot and need to be smarter about recovery and relaxation. So run 5 times a 7 days Max and 2 rest times a 7 days from functioning to stay healthier.
- Power Practice 5 times a week – Energy coaching assists me appear and truly feel much more toned than functioning. When I have completed strength instruction continually in the previous I truly feel like I can see the outcomes a lot more than running or diet regime modifications. Oh and I was just identified with osteopenia and fat bearing work out assists with that!
- Run 12 races [2013 lesson = running a lot of races helped me get a lot faster]
- Run a sub-3:35 Marathon [create training plan to get fit and faster – this will take all year to build up]
- Create a How To Sequence Start Functioning series for RER
- File Video clip Classes to go with the Run More rapidly Obstacle
- Be Form even when other men and women are not
- Set up a spending plan (perhaps with an app)
- Prioritize my time with people today who care about me (avoid people today who make me sad)
- Hear to fully grasp (not listen to reply)
- Be current
- Stroll 20 minutes day to day & listen to a Spanish tutorial
- Get ready 5 times a 7 days
- Do my nighttime program when my alarm goes off
- Travel somewhere new
- Examine the Bible
- Be courageous
Reward: Blog Monday to Friday for 4 weeks.
My Phrase of the 12 months / Phrase of the Yr is – Do your very best.
Run Consume Repeat’s Embarrassing Tremendous Previous Posts:
I got a Ped Egg
Long Seaside Half Marathon 2008!!
Sq. Foods – A random food stuff diary day
The very first blogging trip I was invited to in 2010!
What are your objectives this yr?